It’s simple. One of the secrets to healthy, glowing skin is how you consume and apply the power of superfruits.
In your diet: Fruits and vegetables consumed internally are packed with antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and other nutrients.
In your skincare: Fruits and vegetables for topical use are packed with antioxidants, fiber, vitamins and other nutrients.
Why super fruits? They are packed with all the ingredients you need to help you live longer, look better, and prevent disease.
Here at YASOU natural skin care we believe “good health = happiness = beauty”. We also believe that diet alone isn’t going to accomplish these goals for you but it is the MOST important step in that direction. By thinking about what you put in your body will also help you to start thinking about what you put on your body. They should be the same ingredients! Only then can you achieve the ultimate health and beauty benefits you are striving for.
So let’s look at some of the superfruits you can start incorporating into your diet daily and seeking in your skincare products.
• A great fiber source, the red and green skin contains quercetin, an antioxidant that packs antihistamine and anti-inflammatory power.
• Promote the health of skin cells and rejuvenates them.
• A good source of vitamin B-complex vitamins and Vitamin C.
• Contains toning and exfoliating benefits for the skin.
• A Collagen-boosting super fruit that is packed with vitamin A and C (beta-carotene) that supports healthy collagen formulation essential for keeping the skin firm and resilient.
• It’s folic acid promotes youthful elasticity and cellular regeneration.
• High in water content which helps hydrate the skin from the inside out.
3) Red Grapes
• The skin and seeds of red grapes contain resveratrol that controls the ageing process.
• Resveratrol is a strong antioxidant that helps maintain the health of the skin.
• A great source of vitamin E and vitamin C that helps protect the skin from pollution and toxin damage.
• Repairs and boosts collagen in your body.
4) Acai Berries
• Difficult to find but extremely high in vitamin C.
• Contain antioxidant properties that fight cell-damaging free radicals which damage and age the skin.
• Contain antioxidants that protect you from premature aging.
• Improve’s the skin’s clarity, firmness and glow.
• Alleviates redness and inflammation.
6) Aronia Berries also know as Chokeberries.
• Packed with polyphenos which helps reduce inflammation, minimizing acne and wrinkles!
7) Ciiturs Fruits
• Exfoliates, brightens and clears acne for smoother skin.
• Naturally bleaches the skin and quickens the rate in which dark spots, scars,
sun spots, acne scars and age spots fade.
• Helps keep skin hydrated.
• Reduces sunburn, blemishes and dark spots.
• Has mild bleaching properties.
• Rich in Vitamin E and is full of antioxidants.
• Works to prevent wrinkles and lines.
• Can correct the oil balance of the skin.
• Best known for its astringent and toning properties.
• Helps restore collagen in our body.
• Loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants.
• Keeps the skin firm.
• Prevents wrinkles.
• Stimulates collagen production.
• Contains Lycopene-the best antioxidant for anti-aging.
• Moisturizes skin, keeping it healthy and shiny.
• Shrinks pore size.
• Revives the skin’s glow.
• High amounts of vitamin C which is know to brighten the skin.
• Packed with fruit enzymes and alph hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase
cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
• Contains antioxidants vitamin A and C which helps soften and soothe the skin.
• Boost collagen production that helps prevent the signs of aging.
• Treats dull complexions, aging skin and pigmentation.
You may already be eating these superfruits, if so bravo. If not, start now and look for skin care products that contain some of them. Consider that what you put on your body may be just as important as what you put in it. YASOU skin care products contain several of these superfruits. To find out more visit us at www.yasouskincare.com and check out our ingredients. Remember “good health = happiness = beauty.”