24 hours per day
7 days per week
- Most orders are processed within one to two business days (processing time does not include weekend days).
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday.
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays).
- Orders that are billed or shipped to destinations outside the U.S. will have additional credit card processing fees. If outside of the U.S. you can also call us at 1.630.956.4163 and we will try to accommodate your order.
*All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
1) Item(s) not available.
2) Difficulty in processing payment information.
3) Cannot ship to address provided.
4) A duplicate order was placed.
5) Cancelled due to a customer request.
If your order is cancelled, you will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in placing
a new order or if you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact YASOU at 1.630.956-4153
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased through YASOU Online, please follow the steps below.
1. Please fill out the Return Merchandise section on the back of the invoice (the invoice is enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the package. Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records. If an exchange is desired, please fill out the exchange information and include your credit card number. If you are returning or exchanging a gift, please check the box marked “Gift Return”
on the invoice.
2. All returns should be addressed to: YASOU 1600 S. Jefferson St. #102 Chicago, Il. 60616
3. For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via UPS or insured Parcel Post. We’re sorry; return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please refer to Damaged Items.
Your return will be processed promptly upon its arrival and all exchanges will be shipped via standard ground shipping. Processing and transit time for exchange packages is usually 7-10 business days from the time the exchange is received.
Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. An email will be sent to confirm receipt and processing of your return or exchange request.
You may cancel your order anytime before shipping – if cancelled after shipping you will be responsible for shipping costs. If your product has been damaged or you are not satisfied with our product (trial usage) you are qualified for a refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information please call us at 630.956.4163 or email us at email@example.com
If you have questions about returns, refunds or exchanges, please contact us by phone at 1.630.956.4163 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately at 1.630-956-4163.
Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
Standard delivery for orders shipped via UPS ground is within 5-7 business days. Shipping and handling charges will apply for each order processed. We ship standard ground and U.S. Air using real-time shipping calculations for single products units and for wholesale shippers (12 items per shipper). For larger orders we ask you call us at 630.956.4163 so we can arrange the most economical shipping rates for you.
YASOU Online orders are shipped and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. We are using standard ground shipping for all domestic package. Other shipping opitions are available by calling 1.630.956.4163 and those opitions will have additional shipping charges.
After your order is shipped, your tracking number, will be emailed to you. To track your order via the carrier’s website, you may click on the tracking number to view the delivery status of your order.
Please note: some carriers may not have tracking information available for up to 24 business hours after the order is shipped.
SHIPPING RULES & RESTRICTIONS
Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays in the United States.
* Orders that are shipped to destinations outside the U.S. will be shipped by U.S. Air. If outside of the U.S. you can also call us at 1.630.956.4163 and we will try to accommodate your order
Temporarily Out of Stock / Backordered Items
If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email and advised of the expected ship date of the backordered item.
Backordered items are shipped as soon as they are available. Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it is shipped. If for any reason you wish to cancel a backordered item, please contact us at 1.630.956.4163 and we will be happy to assist you.
At YASOU Online, we understand how important security is to you. When you place and order with YASOU Online, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This is the most advanced consumer online security technique to date. You can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely. We have used government approved encryption software. To find out more about SSL encryption software go to:
In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. The browsers that have this software are the following:
– AOL 5.0 and higher
– Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
– Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4 (Windows only)
– Netscape 6.0 (Windows only)
– Safari RSS
Steps for Redeeming an Offer Code:
1. Enter the offer code on the “Order Summary” section of the check out process and click “apply code”
2. Type in any additional required information.
3. Click ” Apply Coupon” and the offer will be applied to your order.
When an offer code is accepted, it will be displayed in the “Order Summary” page. If an offer code is not accepted, you will receive an error message on the page.
Important Note: One (1) offer code may be used per order.
We are required by law to collect 8.25% state sales tax for Illinois Residents all other U.S. residents are tax free. Illinois sales tax will be assessed on the total purchase, for Illinois residents including shipping and handling charges. If you have other questions regarding sales tax, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Credit cards accepted:
- American Express
- Credit cards with billing addresses outside the U.S. will have additional processing charges
We’re sorry, we do not accept:
- Layaway plan
- Personal Checks
- Money Orders
For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
There are many benefits to being a Registered member of YASOU skin care. You will be the first to receive information on our new products. You will be the first to receive information on new promotions and free samples as well as future giveaways and sales. By registering to our Blog and E-newsletter you will receive the most updated information on what’s new and exciting in skin care.
If you no longer wish to receive YASOU’s E-Newsletter, there are several ways to alert us:
Email Request – you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting removal.
Phone Request – you may call 1.630.956.4163 and request that your name be removed from the email list.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register and create your member profile, please go to sign in and fill out the requested information. By registering you can take advantage of exclusive shopping offers, new product launches, special sampling programs and much more.
YASOU is an exciting new skin care line. We welcome inquiries from spas, licensed aestheticians, beauty professionals and other retail outlets interested in selling our products. Please contact company founder Theodora Ntovas at 630.956.4163 for more information.
We offer gift options please contact us at 630-956-4163 to find out more.