Dandeloin Root Extract is known to increase the generation of new skin cells which is known to slow the aging process. It has great cleansing properties, may reduce skin inflammation and irritation while increasing hydration and collagen production.
Purifying Gel-Balm Facial Cleanser
YASOU Purifying Gel-Balm Cleanser removes the impurities that settle on your face each day while nourishing your skin. Carefully selected all natural and certified organic ingredients contain antibacterial qualities that work to cleanse, hydrate, even-out skin tone, moisturize and revitalize your skin. It’s oil base leaves your skin supple and luminous not dry and dull. Our foaming, gentle cleanser is crafted for women and men with all skin types. It is effective for oily skin, unclogging pores, balancing sebum levels, treating acne and diminishing painful cysts and pimples. Don’t just wash your face, refresh and re-invigorate your skin. Create a new pleasure point in your day. Use a cleanser that is Leaping Bunny certified and 100 percent natural. Soothe your skin and your spirit. Purify!
This cleanser also removes light to medium makeup (avoid eyes), eliminating the need for separate products. See the Usage/Tips page below. For more information on how the special extracts, superfoods, and natural oils cleanse, nourish and slow the aging process see the Ingredients/Benefits page.
Weight: 4.6 Fl oz | 131 ml
YASOU Purifying Gel-Balm Facial Cleanser is packaged in a glass container that is recyclable throughout the U.S. Black caps should be removed before recycling. For list of recycling centers that DO accept the black caps visit
“YASOU purifying facial cleanser is a game changer! Abosolutely love it. I have seen a huge difference in my skin with just a few days of usage”
How to apply our vegan gel-balm facial cleanser
We recommend you cleanse evenings before bed time or as needed you’ll need to see what works for you and your skin. Rinse your face with warm water and than apply a tear drop of product on your face- applying small amounts in circular motions (avoid eyes). Do this until you have covered most of your face while cleansing, once cleansed proceed to rinsing with warm water and than cold. There will be a fine thin layer of oil this is normal it does not mean you have not cleansed. After cleansing pat dry your face moving from the bottom upwards to the top of your head. The thin layer of oil will soak into your skin not stripping your skin barrier but moisturizing it. Once you have pat dried your skin it should feel very soft and silky, you can than proceed to apply your vegan night cream or serum. Refreshed and Purified!
Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Veg.), Water (not bioavailable), Quillaja Saponaria wood (soapbark) extract, Saponaria Officianlis Leaf Root extract (soapwort), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, COEV Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Taraxacum Officinale Rhizome (Dandelion) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract with Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Ialica (Broccoli) Extract, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) naturale, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil.
• Organ Jojoba Oil is known to soothe and moisturize dry skin, can relieve sunburns, is an antioxidant, has antibacterial properties, boosts the skin’s glow, promotes collagen synthesis, fades fine lines and wrinkles, soothes eczema-prone skin and helps treat acne. Jojobo oil’s vitamins, mineral and fatty acids promote elasticity and radiance.
• Glycerin is a good re-hydrant that helps moisturize the skin without making it oily. It attracts moisture and holds it within the skin making skin more supple.
• Soapbark Extract gently cleanses and has natural antibacterial qualities therefore it’s considered to be good for sensitive skin, acne eczema, psoriasis, and bug bites. It is a natural foaming agent that moisturizes the skin.
• Soapwort Extract is credited with cleansing properties due to its saponin content. Flavonoids and vitamin C fight dark spots and free radicals that can cause signs of aging. It’s also soothing and can relieve itching, treating acne, psoriasis, and eczema.• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride creates a barrier on the skin’s surface, which helps to reduce skin dryness by decreasing the loss of moisture
• Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil removes makeup and/or sunscreen traces, moisturizes, nourishes, protects and hydrates sensitive skin, helps repair damaged skin tissues, revitalises and strengthens the skin’s tonicity, and it’s an antioxidant ally combating aging.
• Dandeloin Root Extract is known to increase the generation of new skin cells which is known to slow the aging process. It has great cleansing properties, may reduce skin inflammation and irritation while increasing hydration and collagen production.
• Sun Flower Seed oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture• Licorice Root Extract with Sunflower Seed Oil is known to improve the look of dark spots. Some studies have found that Licorice root helps disperse the melanin (aka pigment) in the skin, improving the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It is also known to even out the skin tone, and boost overall luminosity.
• Spinach Leaf Extract can strengthen, moisturize and restore skin’s natural luminosity while repairing damaged skin cells and reducing the appearance of sun damage, dark spots, inflammation, and the visible signs or aging
• Broccoli Extract gently cleanses and has natural antibacterial qualities therefore it’s considered to be good for sensitive skin, acne eczema, psoriasis, and bug bites. It is a natural foaming agent that moisturizes the skin.
• Frankincense essential oil is known to soothe and nourish the skin, it has anti-inflammatory porperites. It is an effective natural remedy that calms irritated complexions, damaged skin,and restores the epidermis.
• Myrrh essential oil can help the skin retain moisture and boost radiance, it has natural anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
• Bergamot Essential Oil is known to be a great spot treatment for acne for people who do not have sensitive skin. It’s analgesic qualities may also make it effective against painful cysts and pimples.