Natural Hydrating Body Cream
with essential oils or aroma free
$24.50 – $62.50
YASOU hydrating body creams are smooth and soothing, giving you a serene spa experience at home and leaving your skin soft all day long. Pamper your skin with these luxe, Greek-inspired creams that are 99.5% natural, contain certified organic oils, and botanicals. Choose from our delicately scented formula, which is infused with essential oils of lavender, mandarin and cypress or our aroma free version which is pleasing for sensitive skin.
We are excited to announce that YASOU hydrating body creams are now EWG verified, confirming the quality of our ingredients and our commitment to our philosophy as an ethical company.
Our proprietary Calityl-O Complex (see our ingredients tab), benefits women and men of all skin types. In addition, YASOU hydrating body creams are also unisex, gluten-free, Leaping Bunny certified, and proudly made in Chicago / USA.
PACKAGING: Our glass packaging is recyclable. Please make sure you place the glass jars and black caps in the correct recyclable bin. Glass belongs in a separate bin, so use a local Recycling Locator tool to find out where to drop off your glass if you cannot recycle it at home. Thank you!
Start with a small amount of producut because a little goes a long way. To experience YASOU hydrating body cream benefits fully we recommend massaging your entire body with YASOU immediately after bathing and/or before bedtime. Applying while your skin is still moist allows YASOU Body Cream to trap the water and use it to hydrate your skin. Pat your skin with a towel, don’t rub. Vigorous toweling can irritate sensitive skin. You can use the body cream anytime and do spot mositurizing in dry areas as well. Enjoy!
Purified water, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Honey Extract, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Certified
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
(Certified Organic Decolorized Aloe Vera), Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut), Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba Seed Oil (Certified Organic Jojoba Oil),
Cupressus Sempervirens Oil (Cypress Essential Oil), Beeswax,
Potassium Sorbate, Lavandula Angustifolia Lavender Oil (Lavender Essential Oil), Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Leaf Oil, (Mandarin Essential Oil), Sodium Hydroxide, Caffeine, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol.
AROMA: Essential Oils
- Cypress Essential Oil is known to firm loose skin and muscles, and induces a calming, soothing, stress-reducing effect.
- Lavender Essential Oil is known to have calming and sedative properties, promoting relaxation and sleep.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is known to promote deep restful sleep and supports feelings of contentment and well-being.
SKIN FIRMING: Vitamin E and Caffeine
- Vitamin E is known to promote cell regeneration, creating an anti-aging effect and making your skin look and feel younger.
- Caffeine is known to deliver antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, firming the skin and decreasing the appearance of cellulite.
- Rosemary Extract is known to tone and firm sagging skin.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is known to enhance smooth clear skin and is employed to help diminish stretch marks.
- Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil soothe and moisturize. Olive oil’s antioxidants are known to form a protective barrier, trapping moisture on your skin. Jojobo oil’s vitamins, mineral and fatty acids promote elasticity and radiance.
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Shea Butter is vitamin-rich and one of the best anti-aging moisturizers.
- Beeswax acts as an emollient and a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in.
- Calendula Extract is known to be ideal for sensitive and dry skin because it easily melts on the skin and penetrates quickly.
- Honey Extract is known to promote skin hydration.
YASOU Calityl-O Complex- The Unbeatable Combination of Nature and Science: Our signature Calityl-O Complex is an added benefit giving you twice the amount of Oelic acid that is known to help trap water into your skin, ensuring that you are hydrated. This leaves your skin feeling nourished and moisturized.
We use Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in all of our products. The oleic acid in Certified Organic extra virgin olive oil is 1% higher than regular Olive Oil and is in it’s purest state. It does not go through a synthetic process like regular olive oil. By having a higher oleic acid when combining it with other ingredients we achieve higher levels of known benefits. High quality olive oil such as Certified Organic Extra Virgin is full of linoleic acids, oleic acids, palmitic acids and polyphenois.
Polyphenols are very beneficial to our skin for a variety of reasons. One reason is that they are antioxidants which means that when absorbed into our skin, they may combat the free radicals, preventing them from doing damage. Two other known properties of polyphenol is that it is known to offer protection against ultraviolet rays and may also encourage new cell growth, replacing any damaged skin cells.
When you use Certified Organic extra virgin olive oil, you are minimizing the impurities that you are putting into your skin and maximizing the healthy and essential elements for skin care.
Fact: Olive oil – sometimes referred to as “liquid gold” - is closer in chemical structure to the skin’s natural oil than any other naturally occurring oil! It penetrates and hydrates efficiently and naturally!
Natural body care starts with the best natural and organic ingredients. YASOU Body Cream contains no parabens, synthetic colors or artificial fragrances.