Vegan Lip Elixir
Beautiful, plump lips help us look healthy and younger. As we age, fine lines can form around the mouth and on the lips. YASOU vegan lip elixir is a revolutionary nourishing treatment that plumps lips naturally, achieving noticeable results. Designed to be unisex and for all skin types, it is also effective in healing lips that are dry, chapped and cracked from exposure to sun and cold. Unlike many other lip-plumping products on the market, YASOU Lip Elixir is water-based, allowing for maximum absorption of key ingredients such as botanical hyaluronic acid, peppermint essential oil and avocado oil. Please check out our video (below) on how to apply our Vegan Lip Elixir. The Elixir is also 100% natural, unisex, gluten-free, Leaping Bunny certified, and made in Chicago/USA.
YASOU Lip Elixir is packaged in a glass container that is recyclable throughout the U.S. Black caps should be removed before recycling. For list of recycling centers that DO accept the black caps visit www.recyclenation.com.
YASOU Lip Elixir campaign is not active until April please contain sweatcoins if there is a problem. Thank you.
Apply two to three coats, two to three times a day on clean lips - free of any lip gloss, lipstick or other products. I like to apply two coats in the morning and two coats at night before bed. Shake the container before use. As you apply the product evenly over the lip you’ll feel a slight tingle and taste the refreshing peppermint, liquorish and lemon. Wait approximately 5 seconds for the Elixir to absorb and dry before applying a second coat. After the second coat dries you can opt to seal in the Elixir with a conventional lip balm or a mixture of cold-pressed certified extra virgin olive oil and vitamin E. Lipstick can be applied if desired. For mid-day applications, be sure your lips are clean and free of all products before applying. Results will vary somewhat, but with daily use you will see plump, fuller lips. Over time you may find you only need one application per day to maintain fullness.
Distilled Water, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Vaccinium Augustifolium Hydro-Glycerin Extract (Low Bush Blue berries, Eco-Cert., Blueberry Extract), Avacado oil, Ethyl Macadamiate, NatraGem™ EW (vegan emulsifier), CO Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Propanediol (Veg.), Hydrolyzed Algin (derived from Algae a skin agent), Punica Granatum (pom granate) Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose (thickening gel from plant stem cell), Populus tremuloides Bark Extract (Aspen Bark), Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Seed Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Potassium Sorbate (vegan).
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid has the ability to bind with water efficiently and increase depth hydration, improving the elasticity and firmness of the lips. It also replenishes and softens the lips, triggering the production of more collagen (the stuff that gives your skin and lips structure and helps it repair itself). Because it can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water it acts like a soaked sponge that sits under the surface of the epidermis, steadily feeding your lips with moisture throughout the day. As a result, lines look smoother and lips are plumper. Dry, chapped lips are moisturized and lips are plumped naturally!
- Low Bush Blueberry Extract with Glycerin. Low Bush Blueberries contain more antioxidants and vitamins A and C than regular blueberries as well as flavonoids that revitalize and heal dry, chapped lips. Glycerin is a good re-hydrant that helps moisturize without feeling oily. It attracts moisture and holds it within the lips making them more supple.The primary anti-aging properties of this ingredient are hydration and antioxidant protection. This ingredient contains omega-3 fatty acids and is a natural source of vitamin E.
- Avacado Oil deeply penetrates the lips in comparison to other oils. This injection of moisture gives an immediate plumping effect. It also softens because it contains a substance called sterolin, which helps to give the lips a supple feeling and ease from dry and chapped skin.
- Ethyl Macadamiate is a derivative of macadamia oil used to help add sheen to the lips.
- Shea Butter. Vitamin-rich shea butter is one of the best anti-aging moisturizers. It helps relieve dryness in the lips.
- Pomgranate Extract.This superfood is all about cell regeneration, collage production, sun-damage protection. Like your skin, lips have layers, but the stratum corneum on your lips is far thinner than it is anywhere else on your body. Your lips also don’t have any sebaceous glands which keep your skin moisturized. Pomegrante extract protects and strengthens cells on the surface and regenerates cells in the deeper layers. Pomegrante extract contains anti-aging properties, helps reduce inflammation and offers deep hydration benefits.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil reduces inflammation and improves lip elasticity, suppleness and flexibility, while softening and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin. It also forms an occlusive barrier to prevent moisture loss and protect the skin from damaging elements.
- Aspen Bark is a 100% natural preservative that also contains skin smoothing properties.
- Anise essential oil is recognized as a mouth freshener and known to help cure cold sores.
- Peppermint essential oil naturally plumps the lips and has calming effects on skin inflammation.
- Lemon essential oil has antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to apply YASOU vegan lip elixir
YASOU vegan lip elixir is NOT a balm it is a treatment. It heals and nourishes dry and chapped lips, naturally plumps the lip, it softens those fine lines about and below the lip, smooths the lips and it helps keep your breath fresh. It will revitalize your lips leaving you feeling uplifted. This treatment is unisex and cruelty-free. This video shows you how to apply the lip elixir and how often. Videography by Kayla Palmore of Shotby__K (insta acct)