Vegan Hand Cream
with essential oils or aroma free
Beautiful hands conceal our age. Sensitize our touch. Treat them with tender loving care.
YASOU vegan hand creams are luxe wellness products that are formulated to moisturize, protect, repair and soothe your hands. These creams are clean and water based and 99.8% natural, containing botanicals, and certified organic oils. Our signature Calityl-O Complex (see our ingredients tab), is an added benefit giving you twice the amount of Oelic acid that is known to help trap water into your skin, ensuring that you are hydrated. This leaves your skin feeling nourished and moisturized. Our vegan hand creams are for women and men of all skin types!
Available in both our original formula (mastic and lemon essential oils) and aroma free. Our aroma free vegan hand cream is perfect for people who have skin sensitivities or prefer to use their own blends of aroma.
PACKAGING: Our packaging inside and outside is recyclable. Please make sure you place the PET/ HDPE jars in the correct recyclable bin. Glass belongs in a separate bin use a Recycling Locator tool to find out where to drop off your glass if you cannot recycle it at home. Thank you!
YASOU vegan hand creams are unisex, natural, contain certified organics, gluten-free, Leaping Bunny certified, and proudly made in Chicago / USA.
Apply as needed to keep hands well moisturized, usually in the morning after cleansing and in the evening before bedtime. If your hands are dry or cracked from frequent washing and use, apply YASOU Vegan Hand Cream with essential oils multiple times throughout the day. You will experience how it strengthens skin tissue and deeply penetrates the skin surface locking moisture in and making your hands suppler. The Mastic essential oil is known to have benefits that are antibacterial, and antifungal this help keep your hands a little bit cleaner and free from bacteria.
Purified Water, CO Extra Virgin Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearte S.E., Stearic Acid, Butrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol (plant), CO Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), CO Simmondsia Chinensis (JoJoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Caprilic Acid, Lauric Acid, Propanediol (Vegetable), Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Keltrol CG-V Xanthan Gum,Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E/Soy), Sodium Hydroxide, Mastic Oil, Phenoxyethanol
- Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil soothes and
moisturizes. Olive oil’s antioxidants form a protective barrier, trapping moisture on your skin. Jojoba oil’s vitamins, mineral and fatty acids promote elasticity and radiance.
- Shea Butter is vitamin-rich and one of the best anti-aging moisturizers.
- Glycerin is a good re-hydrant that helps moisturize the skin without
making it oily. It attracts moisture and holds it within the skin making skin more supple.
- Coconut Oil is a powerful moisturizer that helps restore dry or flaking skin. It helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminates dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin. Containing Vitamin E, coconut oil helps delay wrinkles and can soothe skin conditions such as eczema, sunburn and psoriasis.
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Evening Primrose essential oil can help with age-related structural and functional changes in skin tissues such as redness, firmness, roughness, and fatigue resistance. It is also effective in relieving many symptoms of eczema.
- Lemon Extract exfoliates, brightens and diminishes acne for smoother skin. It naturally bleaches the skin and quickens the rate in which dark spots, scars, sunspots, acne scars and age spots fade.
- Grape Seed Extract boosts collagen development in your body. Collagen helps your skin stay firm, supple and moisturized. It aids in the renewal of skin cells. Grape Seed Extract contains compounds called procyanidins, which bond with collagen resulting in healthier and more elastic skin.
- Tocopherol also known as vitamin E, is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin. It also promotes cell regeneration, creating a graceful-aging effect making your skin look and feel younger.
- Mastic essential oil contains antioxidants along with antibacterial and antifungal properties. It possesses therapeutic benefits for the skin due to its soothing, softening and healing properties. Mastic oil is used in many personal hygiene products for its antiseptic assets.
YASOU Calityl-O Complex- The Unbeatable Combination of Nature and Science: Our signature Calityl-O Complex is an added benefit giving you twice the amount of Oelic acid that is known to help trap water into your skin, ensuring that you are hydrated. This leaves your skin feeling nourished and moisturized.
Natural body care starts with using the best natural and organic ingredients. YASOU Skin Care products contain no parabens, synthetic colors or artificial fragrances.