There are many reasons why cruelty-free, vegan skin care products are a better choice but the main reason for cruelty-free products is To Stop Animal Testing!
Vegan and cruelty-free products are two different things, however both provide a safe way to achieve a youthful and beautiful appearance. Vegan skin care and cosmetics have absolutely no animal ingredients used in their production. This means you won’t be using animal fats and other things derived from animals to get your look. Cruelty-free products mean they were never tested on animals.
Greek-inspired YASOU natural skin care believes that every breathing, living soul should be treated with loving kindness and respect from our planet to all of its creatures because only than can we lead a holistic lifestyle, living our lives and healing our bodies through natural remedies.
1) Animal Testing is Cruel and Inhumane. It’s just unnecessary; there are thousands of ingredients that have already been proven to be safe that can be used to create a new product. Technology has also brought us better alternatives for ingredient safety. One of them is Vitro diagnostics, which has many advantages over animal testing, and the other is cell culture tests as well as computer modeling.
Perhaps Anatole France said it best: “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.
2) You Can Become Healthier without Animal Testing. Switching to cruelty-free, vegan, products helps you to become aware of natural, plant-derived and non-toxic products that are healthier for you. Mainstream brands can be full of harsh containing toxic chemicals including parabens, sulfates and fragrances that do nothing good for you or your body.
3) Glowing Skin. Vegan, cruelty-free products tend to be plant based products which contain NO by-products in them. Such products give your skin a rejuvenating glow by delivering the most effective anti-aging benefits through combinations of all-natural antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts that are easily absorbed into your skin.
4) You Can Make A Difference. The way you spend your money communicates your beliefs, values and interests. One way you can get cruelty free right is by supporting companies that are Leaping Bunny certified (Learn more: What’s A Bunny On The Label Mean? )
Communicating your values with your elected officials helps shape their position on an issue. You can help end animal testing for cosmetics in the US by letting your U.S. representative know that it is important to you and by asking him/her to become a co-sponsor of HR 2858 (The Humane Cosmetics Act). It will take just five minutes to email or call your Representative.
5) Vegan Beauty. Most vegan brands are against animal testing and use natural plant based ingredients. Dry skin is known to subside with the use of vegan skin care because the majority of products contain a lot of water. Plant based ingredients are easy for your skin to absorb. Put those two together and you have super hydrated skin all day. Knowing what’s on your skin can give you peace of mind with ingredients you can understand. In the long run, it’s just better for you we promise.
Vegan skin care is better for your skin, the planet, your health and it helps save animals lives! See all the good ingredients we have in our vegan hand cream and vegan face cream.