WHOLESALE REFILLMENT PROGRAM:
Natural Hydrating Body Cream
with essential oils or aroma free
REFILLMENT PROGRAM FOR WHOLESALER:
Our 13oz tubs are part of YASOU’s refillment intiative. If you would like to participate just gently hand wash your 13oz. jar and cap, completely dry them and return the jar and cap to us and we will refill it and you will receive 15% OFF the retail price. Not only will you be practicing sustainability for our planet you’ll get a discount too. To refill you can visit us at one of our market / events and we will sanitize the jar (food grade sanitizer), dry it, refill it and you’ll receive 15% OFF the retail price. We will also be scheduling once a month a date and a locaation where you can come and we can do refillments at that time as well or call us and we’ll schedule a convenient date. You can find this info under our promo/events tab.
A few things to note the frosted jar after washing will become a clear jar eventually. The frosted technique is spray painted with recyclable paint because if it was real frosted glass it would not be recyclable. The clear glass can be rewashed as often as you like to participate in the program and is completely reyclable. We are exciteed to offer this program to you and look forward to making this work and doing our part in living a more sustainable life one step at a time.
*If you are interested in wholesaling and participating in this program please call us at 630.956.4163 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the program and about our pricing for the gallon jugs of crem. They can also be used for your back bar!
We recommend you cleanse evenings before bed time or as needed you’ll need to see what works for you and your skin. Rinse your face with warm water and than apply a tear drop of product on your face- applying small amounts in circular motions (avoid eyes). Do this until you have covered most of your face while cleansing, once cleansed proceed to rinsing with warm water and than cold. There will be a fine thin layer of oil this is normal it does not mean you have not cleansed. After cleansing pat dry your face moving from the bottom upwards to the top of your head. The thin layer of oil will soak into your skin not stripping your skin barrier but moisturizing it. Once you have pat dried your skin it should feel very soft and silky, you can than proceed to apply your vegan night cream or serum. Refreshed and Purified!
Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Veg.), Water (not bioavailable), Quillaja Saponaria wood (soapbark) extract, Saponaria Officianlis Leaf Root extract (soapwort), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, COEV Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Taraxacum Officinale Rhizome (Dandelion) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract with Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Ialica (Broccoli) Extract, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) naturale, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil.
• Organ Jojoba Oil is known to soothe and moisturize dry skin, can relieve sunburns, is an antioxidant, has antibacterial properties, boosts the skin’s glow, promotes collagen synthesis, fades fine lines and wrinkles, soothes eczema-prone skin and helps treat acne. Jojobo oil’s vitamins, mineral and fatty acids promote elasticity and radiance.
• Glycerin is a good re-hydrant that helps moisturize the skin without making it oily. It attracts moisture and holds it within the skin making skin more supple.
• Soapbark Extract gently cleanses and has natural antibacterial qualities therefore it’s considered to be good for sensitive skin, acne eczema, psoriasis, and bug bites. It is a natural foaming agent that moisturizes the skin.
• Soapwort Extract is credited with cleansing properties due to its saponin content. Flavonoids and vitamin C fight dark spots and free radicals that can cause signs of aging. It’s also soothing and can relieve itching, treating acne, psoriasis, and eczema.• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride creates a barrier on the skin’s surface, which helps to reduce skin dryness by decreasing the loss of moisture
• Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil removes makeup and/or sunscreen traces, moisturizes, nourishes, protects and hydrates sensitive skin, helps repair damaged skin tissues, revitalises and strengthens the skin’s tonicity, and it’s an antioxidant ally combating aging.
• Dandeloin Root Extract is known to increase the generation of new skin cells which is known to slow the aging process. It has great cleansing properties, may reduce skin inflammation and irritation while increasing hydration and collagen production.
• Sun Flower Seed oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture• Licorice Root Extract with Sunflower Seed Oil is known to improve the look of dark spots. Some studies have found that Licorice root helps disperse the melanin (aka pigment) in the skin, improving the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It is also known to even out the skin tone, and boost overall luminosity.
• Spinach Leaf Extract can strengthen, moisturize and restore skin’s natural luminosity while repairing damaged skin cells and reducing the appearance of sun damage, dark spots, inflammation, and the visible signs or aging
• Broccoli Extract gently cleanses and has natural antibacterial qualities therefore it’s considered to be good for sensitive skin, acne eczema, psoriasis, and bug bites. It is a natural foaming agent that moisturizes the skin.
• Frankincense essential oil is known to soothe and nourish the skin, it has anti-inflammatory porperites. It is an effective natural remedy that calms irritated complexions, damaged skin,and restores the epidermis.
• Myrrh essential oil can help the skin retain moisture and boost radiance, it has natural anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
• Bergamot Essential Oil is known to be a great spot treatment for acne for people who do not have sensitive skin. It’s analgesic qualities may also make it effective against painful cysts and pimples.