Stop! Please take a moment right now and ask yourself:
Today I used how many products on my skin?
If you answered this question honestly than you may be surprised to realize that you could be overdosing your skin with product usage; possibly clogging your pores and hurting the health of your skin.
Be kind to your skin and don’t’ take it for granted. Your skin is constantly protecting you. It keeps infections out of your body, and it keeps you from getting sick. So, keep it clean and take a break from products at least twice a week allowing your skin to breathe. It’s your largest organ and it needs air in order to be healthy.
Think about the material of your clothing, towels and bedding. Are they breathable materials? For facial skin, just washing your face with soap and water isn’t the best way to care for your skin. If you apply makeup to your face during the day, you should make sure that all of it is properly removed before going to sleep. Makeup particles and environmental dirt left on your skin can lead to clogging of the pores which can attract bacteria and other microbes, which causes acne and skin infections. Scary stuff! Not cleaning your skin properly and not allowing it to return to it’s true nature can possibly lead to early development of wrinkles and fine lines.
Take these few steps below. Proper cleansing in addition to giving your skin a break from products will help it remain healthy and glowing for a longer time.
1) Gentle wash your face daily before bedtime using a face wash or cleanser that is right for your skin type.
2) Remove eye makeup that adheres to the eyelids, lashes and under eye area.
3) Exfoliate your skin only once or twice a week depending on your skin type.
4) When using brushes for makeup application or sponges for makeup removal make sure they are cleaned on regular basis and DO NOT share them with others.
5) Use warm water to wash your face and gently pat dry with a soft towel or a cotton ball. Lastly, when you are done apply your YASOU cell renewal night cream.
We would love to hear your thoughts on this subject so please drop us a line at email@example.com