Vegan Cellular Day Cream
YASOU vegan cellular day cream is a luxurious, 99.4% natural moisturizing day cream treatment. This clean, rich cream works on a cellular level leaving you with a matte finish that acts as a primer. YASOU vegan day cream contains fruits, botanicals, and certified organic oils. The active ingredients combined with purified water quickly and easily absorb into the skin giving you optimal results you and your skin will love.
YASOU vegan day cream is multi-tasking and the MFA complex (fruit and botanical extracts) combined with our proprietary Calityl-O Complex (see our ingredients tab) stimulates the skin promoting:
1) Light exfoliation
4) Collagen production
5) Pore tightening
7) Even skin tone
8) Acts as a primier
This deep skin conditioning and moisturizing cream reinstates the health and beauty of your skin naturally! Please check out our video (below) on how to apply our vegan cellular day cream! YASOU vegan day cream is also unisex, gluten-free, Leaping Bunny certified, and proudly made in Chicago / USA.
PACKAGING: Our packaging inside and outside is recyclable. Our Glass jars are recyclable from home please take black caps off and place each item in their appropriate recycling containers. Use your local Recycling Locator tool to find out where to drop off your glass if you have any questions. Thank you!
YASOU Vegan Cellular Day Cream is a water, plant and fruit based lotion. It is 99.4% natural with certified organic carrier oils. It can be used daily but should sensitivity occur use every other day. We recommend using our cellular day cream three times a week. Apply after washing and pat drying your face. This cream goes a long way so all you need is a tear drop amount and instead of rubbing we recommend you pat and blend into the skin moving from the neck up. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Allow a few seconds for the cream to penetrate, it will dry matte and you will feel your skin tigthen- you're suppose to!.
YASOU vegan day cream is rich in texture, it dries quickly and is NOT oily. The cream has a matte finish making it easy to apply your foundation and sunscreen on the outer layers while it works on the inner layers of your skin. We guarantee you will fall in love with it the more you use it. For maximum age-defying skin care benefits we recommend using our YASOU vegan cellular daycream with YASOU vegan cell renewal night cream together creating a moisturizing treatment.
We also recommend that you don't use any products on your face for an entire day at least once a week. This allows your skin to breath and for your body's natural oils to do their job.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
*Note please take three days off your previous moisturizer/product before starting YASOU vegan day cream. This should be a practice you do when ever you are changing from one product to another.
Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate S.E., MFA Complex: Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Ethyl Macadamite, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Caprilic/Capric Triglycerides, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, CO Extra Virgin Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Propanediol (Veg.), Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable), Cetyl Ester, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C),Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Allantoin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Phenoxyethanol.
- Sugar Cane Extract is known as a natural exfoliator. It won’t clog pores and helps eliminate blemishes. It restores balance to the skin’s oils, conditions and moisturizes the skin while protecting it from toxins.
- Lemon Extract exfoliates, brightens and clears acne for smoother skin. It naturally bleaches the skin and quickens the rate in which dark spots, scars, sun spots, acne scars and age spots fade.
- Orange Extract has mild bleaching properties, is rich in Vitamin E and contains powerful antioxidants. It helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines while correcting the skin’s oil balance.
- Apple Extract promotes and protects the health of skin cells. It contains toning, exfoliating and rejuvenating benefits.
- Green Tea Extract is rich in antioxidants. It protects cells and the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals. It can decrease wrinkles and helps promote the quality and quantity of collagen thereby maintaining firmness and elasticity.
- Tocopherol also known as vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin.
- Malic Acid, is an acid found naturally in foods, especially unripe fruits. It is a natural humectant, that helps keep the skin hydrated. A natural antioxidant. Malic Acid contains with properties that help fight free radicals in the skin.
- Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil soothes and moisturizes. Its antioxidants form a protective barrier, trapping moisture on your skin.
- Grape Seed Extract boosts collagen development in your body. Collagen helps your skin stay firm, supple and moisturized and aids in the renewal of skin cells. It contains compounds called procyanidins, which bond with collagen. This bonding results in healthier and more elastic skin.
- Cucumber Extract, is rich in Vitamins A & C making it an effective antioxidant. It assists in skin regeneration and combats fine lines and wrinkles. An excellent moisturizing agent and moisture regulator, it hydrates, and nourishes skin. Also holds astringent properties.
YASOU Calityl-O Complex- The Unbeatable Combination of Nature and Science: Our signature Calityl-O Complex is an added benefit giving you twice the amount of Oelic acid that is known to help trap water into your skin, ensuring that you are hydrated. This leaves your skin feeling nourished and moisturized.
Our natural ingredients allow skin to “breathe” and reap the maximum benefits of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants. Deep penetrating properties moisturize, restore elasticity, and support cellular renewal – key to more youthful, refreshed and energized skin.
Our Calityl-O Complex containing olive oil, Vitamin A and E delivers potent anti-inflammatory properties are knowon to help control break-outs, rosacea, eczema and other skin issues. Its most potent compound is hydroxytyrosol a very rare but powerful antioxidant found in olive oil, and a key component in our Calityl-O Complex.
Fact: Olive oil – sometimes referred to as “liquid gold” - is closer in chemical structure to the skin’s natural oil than any other naturally occurring oil! It penetrates and hydrates efficiently and naturally!
Natural body care starts with the best natural and organic ingredients. YASOU Cellular Day Cream contains no parabens, synthetic colors or artificial fragrances.
How to apply YASOU vegan cellular day cream
YASOU vegan cellular day cream is part of a moisturizing treatment that moisturizes, boosts and promotes collagen. A lot of high-end makeup artist like it because it acts like a primer, it exfoliates the thin dead layer of skin, firms and tightens the skin shrinking the pores and evens out the skin tone. This short video was created to show you how to correctly apply the day cream - a little goes a long way so start with a tear drop of product. We also recommend taking three to four days off from whatever you are using before switching to the day cream actually you should do this whenever you are switching product or introducing new product to your skin. Our day cream does not contain spf so if in the sun make sure to apply your spf as your last layering. Videography by Kayla Palmore of Shotby__K (insta acct)