With the holiday season upon us we thought it would be helpful to put together a few of our favorite skin care gift ideas for you.
These skin care gift ideas will make any special friend or loved one very happy and grateful. They can be budget friendly to luxurious – it’s all up to you.
1. Hand Made Soaps. We love natural, plant based soaps. A favorite of ours is Beekman’s COFA Soap. They are all natural biodegradable, vegetable oil based soaps for everyday use in the bath and shower. The soaps are handmade from saponified? coconut, olive, palm and almond oils and pure essential oils. They use NO artificial ingredients, perfumes, dyes or lathering agents. They are wonderful! Copasoaps.com
2. Set of Face Brushes. We prefer vegan, cruelty-free face brushes. A favorite of ours is SOHO Naturals 6-piece Fresh Face Brush Set. It has everything you need to create a naturally beautiful look. It includes a foundation brush, highlighter brush, all-over eyeshadow brush, angled eyeliner brush and a brush pouch. The brushes have bamboo handles, and cruelty-free nylon bristles. They also have great Kabuki Brushes. Sohobeauty.com
3. A Spa Day. A gift of wellness to a loved one is a very special gift. There are so many great spas so we recommend you do a little research or get referrals from a trusted source that knows about beauty. We recommend a day filled with a facial (we love hydra-facials and think everyone should have one), massage (deep tissue is one of our favorites but there are others that may appeal to you), and a body treatment (we love the hydrating treatments or wraps). What is great about this gift is that you can customize it and make it as special as you like. Trust us, this will not disappoint.
4. A Set of Organic Cotton & Bamboo Towels or Bathrobe. What can be better for the skin than hand woven organic cotton/bamboo towels or bathrobe. They are plush and soft and everyone should own a pair. There is no better way to snuggle! We adore the selection and gift sets at Nandina Organics and believe you will as well. nandinagreen.com
5. YASOU natural skin care. The body cream is hydrating and is like having a spa experience but at home. It is filled with so much goodness and contains essential oils that help relax you. The face creams: a cellular day and cell renewal night cream are moisturizing treatments that deliver a boost of essential, naturally-sourced ingredients combined with the exclusive Calityl-O Complex, to hydrate, replenish and reinvigorate the skin to it’s optimum condition and keep it looking stunning every day.
This skin care line is Greek-Inspired, natural with certified organics and is pure luxe. yasouskincare.com
I hope our top five skin care gift ideas are helpful to you. We wish you Happy Holidays and happy shopping.