Our list of Holiday Gifts under $50.00 will surely make your holiday shopping a little easier this season. All the items we have listed are either natural, organic, or hand crafted with sustainable ingredients. These are great gifts for a special person in your life – friends, colleagues, teachers, nannies, masseuse, stylist, mail carrier, neighbors – all of those people who have helped you live the life you want.
1) Black Butter Mask by Ari Rose. A great gift for a grab bag, stocking stuffer or just to say Happy Holiday’s to someone you like. Black Butter Mask is deep
cleansing and detoxifying as it removes dirt, oil and dead skin from your face and body. It’s made with Dead Sea mineral mud, seaweed powder, activated charcoal and diatomaceous earth. Every ingredient is chosen for it’s skin enhancing and detoxification properties. This item can be found on www.naturalmebeauty.com
2) Certified Organic Quattro Eye Shadow To The Moon & Black by Antonym Cosmetics. A great gift for a daughter, mother, or close friend. Cosmetics Intensity? blends with luminosity in this Antonym Eye Shadow. The long lasting, smooth formula is created with light accentuating pigments that enhance colors by providing added depth. The pigments are characterized by intensity, radiance and a silky texture. Apply for shading, highlighting and lining the eye. Festive for evening and radiant for day. Ideal for the most sensitive skin. This item can be found on www.antonymcosmetics.com Price: $39.00
3) Fawn and Friends Reversible Minky Hat by Whirlykidde. A great gift or stocking stuffer for a little boy or girl. This soft minky hat with ear flaps is reversible. It is handmade in the USA with a soft napped finish and an exclusive print design. One size fits most and each hat comes with a downloadable e-book of “Fawn and Friends.” The book code is on the hang tag. This item can be found on www.whirlykidde.com Price: $25.00
4) Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2PK Mild/Robsut by Kolossos. A great gift for any foodie you may know. The Mild oil is a delicate flavor, ripe olive fruit, buttery with hints of apricot, ripe apple and pine. It is Unfiltered, from Manaki Olives Grown in Argolida, Greece. The Robust oil is full bodied, a peppery flavor with hints of nuts, green tea and tomato leaf. It is unfiltered, from Koroneiki olives grown in Lakonia, Greece. This item can be found on www.kolossos.co Price: $38.00
5) YASOU Holiday Body Care Gift Box by YASOU natural skin care. Treat the one you love to the ultimate Greek-inspired YASOU spa-at-home experience. This holiday body care gift box includes an 8oz. body soap with Bergamot and Ylang-Ylang essential oils, hand-crafted just for the holidays; the signature 4oz hydrating body cream aroma free, and a 2oz. vegan hand cream. This cruelty-free, Greek-inspired body care trio pampers the skin with pure luxe ingredients. This item can be found on www.yasouskincare.com Price: $39.00
6) Getting’ Figgy With It by Aged and Infused. A great gift for anyone that enjoys whiskey. Flavorful figs, juicy peaches and a dash of brown sugar combine for a warm, fruity whiskey infusion. This item can be found on www.agedandinfused.co Price: $24.99
7) Spicy Quattro Truffles by Mindful Indulgences. A great stocking stuffer or grab bag gift for anyone. It includes four truffels: Cinnamon Sugar, Turmeric Ginger, Vanilla Raisin and Curry Coconut – all delicious, organic, vegan certified, gluten free and fair trade ingredients made in the USA. This item can be found on www.mindfulindulgences.com Price: $13.60
8) Campfire Candle by Detroit Rose Candles. Another great stocking stuffer or grab bag gift for anyone. Detroit Rose Candles are hand-poured with all natural vegan-soy wax and premium fragrance oils with scents of Lavender, Milk + Honey, Fig Tree, Campfire, Tobacco + Bay Leaf or Cedar + Amber. Each candle is about 4” tall and has a burn time of 66+ hours. The scents are. Made in Detroit/USA. This item can be found on www.detroitrose.com Price: $26.00
YASOU skin care is wishing you and your loved ones the warmest wishes for a Happy Holiday Season and a Happy New Year! See you in 2018.