Vegan Hand Cream
Beautiful hands conceal our age. Sensitize our touch. Treat them with tender loving care. YASOU Vegan Hand Cream is formulated to moisturize, protect, repair and soothe your hands. It is a vegan natural hand cream that contains moisturizing certified organic extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, bacteria fighters, and soothing botanicals. Our signature Calityl-O Complex nourishes all skin types. Packaged in a recyclable tube, YASOU Hand Cream protects the environment as well as your hands. It is natural with certified organics, vegan, gluten-free, Leaping Bunny certified and made in the USA.
Apply as needed to keep hands well moisturized, usually in the morning after cleansing and in the evening before bedtime. If your hands are dry or cracked from frequent washing and use, apply YASOU Natural Hand Cream multiple times throughout the day. You will experience how it strengthens skin tissue and deeply penetrates the skin surface locking moisture in and making your hands suppler. Our mastic essential oil benefits in keeping your hands clean and free from bacteria.
Purified Water, CO Extra Virgin Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearte S.E., Stearic Acid, Butrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol (plant), CO Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), CO Simmondsia Chinensis (JoJoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Caprilic Acid, Lauric Acid, Propanediol (Vegetable), Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum,Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E/Soy), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sodium Hydroxide, Mastic Oil, Phenoxyethanol
- Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil soothes and
moisturizes. Olive oil’s antioxidants form a protective barrier, trapping moisture on your skin. Jojoba oil’s vitamins, mineral and fatty acids promote elasticity and radiance.
- Shea Butter is vitamin-rich and one of the best anti-aging moisturizers.
- Glycerin is a good re-hydrant that helps moisturize the skin without
making it oily. It attracts moisture and holds it within the skin making skin more supple.
- Coconut Oil is a powerful moisturizer that helps restore dry or flaking skin. It helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminates dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin. Containing Vitamin E, coconut oil helps delay wrinkles and can soothe skin conditions such as eczema, sunburn and psoriasis.
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Evening Primrose essential oil can help with age-related structural and functional changes in skin tissues such as redness, firmness, roughness, and fatigue resistance. It is also effective in relieving many symptoms of eczema.
- Lemon Extract exfoliates, brightens and diminishes acne for smoother skin. It naturally bleaches the skin and quickens the rate in which dark spots, scars, sunspots, acne scars and age spots fade.
- Grape Seed Extract boosts collagen development in your body. Collagen helps your skin stay firm, supple and moisturized. It aids in the renewal of skin cells. Grape Seed Extract contains compounds called procyanidins, which bond with collagen resulting in healthier and more elastic skin.
- Tocopherol also known as vitamin E, is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin. It also promotes cell regeneration, creating an anti-aging effect making your skin look and feel younger.
- Vitamin A/ Retinyl Palmitate has great anti-aging, superb anti-oxidants and moisturizing capabilities. It accelerates cell renewal and stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, thereby reducing wrinkles and fine lines. It helps promote softer, smoother skin.
- Mastic essential oil contains antioxidants along with antibacterial and antifungal properties. It possesses therapeutic benefits for the skin due to its soothing, softening and healing properties. Mastic oil is used in many personal hygiene products for its antiseptic assets.
YASOU Calityl-O Complex- The Unbeatable Combination of Nature and Science: Calityl-O is rich in important antioxidants which skin craves. Our Calityl-O Complex helps form a protective, nourishing barrier that keeps environmental damage and toxins out, while infusing and keeping moisture of skin in, creating a perfect balance.
Natural body care starts with using the best natural and organic ingredients. YASOU Skin Care products contain no parabens, synthetic colors or artificial fragrances.