Natural Body Cream
Hydrating with essential oils,
vitamin E and caffeine
Bring the spa experience home. For the days or evenings you want to nourish your mind, body AND soul. Pamper your skin with this luxe wellness product, a Greek-inspired hydrating body cream. You’ll Love your skin. This 99.5% natural body cream contains certified organics and our exclusive Calityl-O Complex which benefits all skin types. Look and feel better all day. Men love it too!
YASOU body cream is your Greek-inspired spa experience at home for the days or evenings you want to nourish your mind, body and soul. To experience YASOU benefits fully we recommend massaging your entire body with YASOU body cream immediately after bathing and/or before bedtime. Applying while your skin is still moist allows Yasou Body Cream to trap the water and use it to hydrate your skin. Pat your skin with a towel, don’t rub. Vigorous toweling can irritate sensitive skin. YASOU!
Purified water, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Honey Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Aloe Vera), Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba Seed Oil (Certified Organic Jojoba Oil), Cupressus Sempervirens Oil (Cypress Essential Oil), Beeswax, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia Lavender Oil (Lavender Essential Oil), Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Leaf Oil, (Mandarin Essential Oil), Sodium Hydroxide, Caffeine, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E).
AROMA: Essential Oils
- Cypress Essential Oil is known to firm loose skin and muscles, and induces a calming, soothing, stress-reducing effect.
- Lavender Essential Oil is known to have calming and sedative properties, promoting relaxation and sleep.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is known to promote deep restful sleep and supports feelings of contentment and well-being.
SKIN FIRMING: Vitamin E and Caffeine
- Vitamin E is known to promote cell regeneration, creating an anti-aging effect and making your skin look and feel younger.
- Caffeine is known to deliver antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, firming the skin and decreasing the appearance of cellulite.
- Rosemary Extract is known to tone and firm sagging skin.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is known to enhance smooth clear skin and is employed to help diminish stretch marks.
- Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil soothe and moisturize. Olive oil’s antioxidants form a protective barrier, trapping moisture on your skin. Jojobo oil’s vitamins, mineral and fatty acids promote elasticity and radiance.
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera moistures and hydrates the skin.
- Shea Butter is vitamin-rich and one of the best anti-aging moisturizers.
- Beeswax acts as an emollient and a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in.
- Calendula Extract is known to be ideal for sensitive and dry skin because it easily melts on the skin and penetrates quickly.
- Honey Extract is known to promote skin hydration.
YASOU Calityl-O Complex- The Unbeatable Combination of Nature and Science: Calityl-O is rich in important antioxidants which skin craves. Our Calityl-O Complex helps form a protective, nourishing barrier that keeps environmental damage and toxins out, while infusing and keeping moisture of skin in, creating a perfect balance.
We use Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in all of our products. The oleic acid in Certified Organic extra virgin olive oil is 1% higher than regular Olive Oil and is in it’s purest state. It does not go through a synthetic process like regular olive oil. By having a higher oleic acid when combining it with other ingredients we achieve higher level of benefits. High quality olive oil such as Certified Organic Extra Virgin is full of linoleic acids, oleic acids, palmitic acids and polyphenois. These acids actually work by trapping water into your skin, ensuring that your skin is hydrated..
Polyphenols are very beneficial to our skin for a variety of reasons. One reason is that they are antioxidants which means that when absorbed into our skin, they will combat the free radicals, preventing them from doing damage. Two other benefits of polyphenol is that it offers protection against ultraviolet rays and will also encourage new cell growth, so that new cells are made to replace any damaged skin cells.
When you use Certified Organic extra virgin olive oil, you are minimizing the impurities that you are putting into your skin and maximizing the healthy and essential elements for skin care.
Fact: Olive oil – sometimes referred to as “liquid gold” - is closer in chemical structure to the skin’s natural oil than any other naturally occurring oil! It penetrates and hydrates efficiently and naturally!
Natural body care starts with the best natural and organic ingredients. YASOU Body Cream contains no parabens, synthetic colors or artificial fragrances.